Latest update: October 2018
1. Who is the Data controller?
The Data Controller of Personal Data collected through this website, or through any other means is:
Company name: PROMOCIONES Y PROPIEDADES INMOBILIARIAS ESPACIO, S.L.U. (hereinafter, “PRIESA”)
Tax ID number: B82607839
Registered office: Parque Empresarial La Finca – Pº del Club Deportivo 1 Edificio 11 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 91.417.69.30
2. Why do we collect and use your personal data?
Personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed by PRIESA for the following purposes:
- Manage and respond to all requests for information, queries or any other type of request made through any means determined by PRIESA.
- When applicable, manage the commercial relationship.
- When you expressly have given your consent for this purpose, to send you commercial or promotional communications that may be of your interest by any of the PRIESA Group companies.
You guarantee the authenticity of all personal data provided and assume the corresponding liability deriving from the lack of its veracity or accuracy, including the damage caused to PRIESA or third parties for these reasons
3. What is the legal basis for the data processing?
We process your personal data on the legal basis of the consent you provide by pressing the “send” button of the corresponding data collection form or through any other means.
In addition, we inform you about the right you have to withdraw at any moment the abovementioned consent, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
4. Period for which your personal data will be stored
Your personal information will be stored by PRIESA as long as the data subject does not object to the processing, and when applicable, while the commercial relationship lasts.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your personal data will be stored, properly blocked, during the statutory limitation periods to address any possible legal liability that may arise from the processing of personal data.
5. Who do we communicate your personal information to?
With the purposes outlined above, your personal data could be communicated to any of the companies that form the PRIESA Group and our service suppliers, always complying with the requirements established in the current legislation.
6. What rights do you have regarding the processing of your data?
At any time, you may exercise the following rights concerning your personal data, considering the exceptions and limits established in the data protection regulation:
- Right to withdraw your consent at any moment
- Right of access to your personal information, as well as to obtain a copy of them;
- Right to rectification of your data, if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure your personal information when, among other reasons, your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right to restriction of processing; under the legally established conditions, this right allows to suspend the processing of your data, keeping them only for exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- Right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances, for example, for direct marketing or profiling purposes;
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to transmit those data to another data controller.
If the user would like more details about these rights or to exercise any of the rights, please send our Data Protection Officer in writing a form with: i) the right exercised, ii) name and surname, iii) address for notification, iv) a copy of the ID card or other valid document that accredits your identity. This form shall be submitted to the postal address Parque Empresarial La Finca – Pº del Club Deportivo 1 Edificio 11 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid); or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
En cualquier caso, usted queda informado del derecho que le asiste a presentar una reclamación ante la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (www.agpd.es), cuando considere que no ha obtenido satisfacción por parte del responsable del tratamiento en el ejercicio de sus derechos o considere que de tratamiento no se ajusta a la normativa vigente.
In addition, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es), if you consider that you have not obtained satisfaction from PRIESA in the exercise of your data protection rights or when you consider that the processing does not comply with current data protection regulations.